Saturday, June 20, 2009

Those Crazy Characters

Welcome to the blog where I let the characters from my novels talk up a storm. I'm sure they will drop in from time to time to entertain you with tidbits about themselves and news of what's happening in their world.

Last year I had a chance to talk with some of those characters after they camped out on the Mogollon Rim, and I'll bring those posts over here from my "Writer in the Pines" blog. Then I'll add new posts as the voices in my head dictate.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marsha is delighted to have you post comments, or questions for her characters, but this is a family blog, so be respectful. I will remove any comments with links to commercial sites.

If you comment more than two week after a blog is posted, moderation kicks in, so be patient. After I get the email notice that you've commented, I'll go take a look.